[NAFEX] OT mangos

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:19:44 EDT 2009

I've forgotten who told me to buy mangos in June and July but you are 100%
right. I've been buying them every week. They are really nice and I'll have
the freezer full in two more trips. And they are twice the price now as they
were last winter when they were yukky. Will I be pushing it to still buy in
August? It seems like it was mid June before they were really nice.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/