[NAFEX] climate, weather and fruit

Naomi Counides naomi at oznayim.us
Sat Jul 25 18:11:23 EDT 2009

My Shiros are ready now.  Just starting though. Has bee 100 degrees for at
least a week here and have medium to high 90s predicted for next week.  My
microclimate is about 10 degrees above that.  We have a hill behind us on
the east that sends the western sun/ heat right down on us.  We are about
the last place to freeze in fall and often escape the spring frosts.

Naomi

Payette Idaho

from the prejudices of their social environment.  Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
 ..... Albert Einstein

  _____