[NAFEX] California’s tree crops are screwed, says new report

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 07:45:49 EDT 2009

The method reported of using 2 specific years 1950 and 1999 is flawed from the get-go IF that was reported correctly. I am going only by what was written at the link.
I think it was a bad subject with doom-and-gloom as the subject line. So I responded to it to try to help balance the subject. I think it was a bad subject and it's time to get back to real fruit production--now, and not chase future theoretical rabbits.
I like fruit. It tastes MUCH better than theory!
                                                                    Best regards,
                                                                    Richard