[NAFEX] What's the difference between Champagne Currants &WhiteCurrants?

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Thu Jul 23 21:52:50 EDT 2009

> Most of the white currants I have are heavily seeded (much more so than the reds & blacks I have), are the Champagne that way as well..?

As I recall, yes. (I moved the bush, so I didn't get any currants this
year. And last year was the first year I had fruit, so I'm not too
experienced with them.)

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
During one of my treks through Afghanistan, we lost our corkscrew. We
were compelled to live on food and water for several days. - W. C. Fields