[NAFEX] What's the difference between Champagne Currants &WhiteCurrants?

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Thu Jul 23 16:35:53 EDT 2009

> Jung's, Raintree Nursery, and Nourse Farms all sell what they are
> calling 'Pink Champagne' currant.

I've got one. It grows well. The berries seem very similar to the Primus
white currant I've got, not much like the red one (Rovada, which has
bigger berries that are much more sour).

But maybe I'm not letting the white currant ripen long enough, since
those berries are also kind of pink, or beige color, when I pick them.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
History has repeatedly shown that when nations do not take early and
aggressive action to get credit flowing again, they have crises that