[NAFEX] Strawberry runners

Raby, Brian brian.raby at roche.com
Tue Jul 21 09:35:32 EDT 2009

Melissa,

Rivka beat me to the point... if you google "renovating strawberries" many of the web sites mention this process.

Rivka, I did mow fairly soon after harvest was done.  I was also careful about how close to the crown I mowed.  When done, I spread 10-10-10 over the rows and generously watered it in.

Brian