[NAFEX] Paw Paw Doubles ( Anthony Curcio )

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 21:32:30 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/20/2009 11:14:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
apc at vassolinc.com writes:

> Two Paw Paws that we thought had died last year came back to be amongst
> the living this year. Both trees look great but both have double trunks
> coming up. Should we keep the straightest and prune the other off ? Is it best
> to wait until they are dormant or prune now and get extra growth?

If it were mine, I'd wait until next sprint. The main growing period is
over, let the leaves feed the root system and prune off early next spring.

Jerry

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)