[NAFEX] Strawberry runners

Raby, Brian brian.raby at roche.com
Mon Jul 20 18:40:17 EDT 2009

I think I have about five different varieties in my garden.  Would need to look up the variety names but they are June bearing.  I mowed them down shortly after they were down fruiting (about July 4th weekend) and they are coming back nice and healthy.  Unfortunately, no runners.  I know when I first bought them that I was getting runners from them.  Now... no such luck.

Thanks for the response.

Brian