[NAFEX] Paw Paw Doubles ( Anthony Curcio )

Ron Powell, PhD Botrytis at fuse.net
Mon Jul 20 12:54:59 EDT 2009

Anthony,

I would suggest that you remove just he terminal from the weakest shoot and leave most of the remaining foliage on the weak shoot so that the other shoot will be the dominant shoot.  You may need to remove additional lateral bud breaking on the shoot before fall.  Remove the weak shoot(s) early next spring.

Ron