[NAFEX] Deer and European Plums

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 14:37:09 EDT 2009

Thanks Lon.
Actually my first defense will be the "driveway alarm" I bought 10 or 12
years ago after a bear walked through town one night and ate my entire
crop of sweetcorn. I put the motion detector part out last night aimed
at the direction of the plum trees. Then I forgot to plug in the indoor
part that sounds the alarm. As it turns out, I don't think they came
back last night anyway. I also have an electronic scarecrow that mostly
gets used to keep geese off the lawn. Maybe I'll move that up near the
garden for a while.
If they get past those defenses I'll definitely mix up some eggs!

Steve