[NAFEX] When to pick apricots

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Sun Jul 19 14:18:44 EDT 2009

> and I have a very happy squirrel population.  sigh. . .

No apricots here this year (the blossoms all froze, as usual), but I
spent months worrying about my squirrel problem and trying to discourage
them. Well, that worked, but now the birds are pecking holes in
everything (especially the apples and nectarines).

If it's not one thing, it's another, huh? At least I don't have deer
(though I chased a half-grown opossum out of the yard the other day).

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Science doesn't pass judgment on phenomena; it passes judgment on
theories. - Sean Carroll