[NAFEX] list dialogue rearrarnged to create material for Pomona

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Sun Jul 19 14:14:05 EDT 2009

> If dialogue was taken from the list and rearranged to submit as an
> article, I'd have to object.

It's probably just a mix-up with who gave their permission and who
didn't. I, too, gave my blanket permission to use anything I post here.
(My real posts are dumb enough, that I don't think I have to worry about
any mistake in context!)

I'm sure you can get that settled without any problem, and even get a
correction in the next Pomona.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty
without any proof. - Ashley Montague