[NAFEX] list dialogue rearrarnged to create material for Pomona

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 14:09:57 EDT 2009

I agree with your thinking, Alan. That Summer Pomona must be in my
bedroom because I'm almost sure I remember reading that and wondering
how it came to be (because I remembered some of the words from here).

I can only think of two explanations. Either Jackie has taken new
liberties in putting together an article or Jim submitted the article
and has amnesia for the event.

Obviously Jackie reads these messages. It would be nice if she would see
this and reply.

Steve