[NAFEX] Nafex Forum?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Jul 19 11:46:07 EDT 2009

One of NAFEX's sister organizations, the Home Orchard Society has a
forum at:
http://www.homeorchardsociety.org/
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :
On Jul 19, 2009, at 8:41 AM, Ginda Fisher wrote:

Someone may have created a forum a while ago, I know there was talk of
it.  But if so, I don't think it ever attracted much traffic.  This
list is archived at
and I believe that's searchable, although people have reported
difficultly doing so.  I use the search features of my e-mail program.

Ginda

On Jul 19, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Ron wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm a lurker, and just renewed my membership for two years so I'll be
> enjoying your insights, debates (and humor) for the near future.
>
> Howerver, I would like some clarification.  I see the word,
> "site", "posts", and even "forum" tossed around in emails.  Is the
> e-mail newsgroup what you are all refering to? Or is there also a
> regular forum which has topics and searchability that I'm missing out
> on.  Why I ask is that I find it hard to follow the "thread" of
> conversation. since they get all lumped together in my inbox.
>
> Thanks,
nafex mailing list
nafex at lists.ibiblio.org

sites.