[NAFEX] grapes improved by sandy soil

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun Jul 19 11:42:57 EDT 2009

David Johnson in Tacoma has had similar results with sand.  I suspect
it may be that the open structure allows faster penetration of warm
air, but there's probably more to it than that.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :