[NAFEX] Nafex Forum?

Ron ron at kiwigrower.com
Sun Jul 19 11:20:23 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm a lurker, and just renewed my membership for two years so I'll be enjoying your insights, debates (and humor) for the near future.

Howerver, I would like some clarification.  I see the word, "site", "posts", and even "forum" tossed around in emails.  Is the e-mail newsgroup what you are all refering to? Or is there also a regular forum which has topics and searchability that I'm missing out on.  Why I ask is that I find it hard to follow the "thread" of conversation. since they get all lumped together in my inbox.

Thanks,
Ron