[NAFEX] Mis-quoting

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 14:28:48 EDT 2009

Well, that clears up the problem right there. Alan believed that Jim
used one of his comments to form a submission to Pomona. Jim says he
didn't submit anything to Pomona.
Some months ago, I gave Jackie Kuehn blanket permission to use anything
anything I write here in the Pomona publication. I figured it is the
least I can do since I've been too lazy to actually send something in
myself. I assume the two of you and many others have given this
permission to Jackie some time in the past.
I'm thinking that Jackie pulled together material to make an article.
Normally when she does that, it's obvious that it is a collection of
posts from here. I wish I had the Summer Pomona to see exactly it was
presented this time. If the summer Pomona came out several weeks ago,
it's in my bedroom somewhere and I'm not seeing it. If it's new, I
didn't get mine yet.
Regardless of how it was presented, I am most certainly not suggesting
you complain to Jackie. She does a tremendous amount of work for our
organization and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate all she
does to keep Pomona going.

Steve in the Adirondacks