[NAFEX] amusing the audience

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Thu Jul 16 20:16:19 EDT 2009

I've come to the conclusion that I am planting for the inevitable and long
predicted collapse of American society.  Once the dollar crashes and becomes
worthless me and my family will survive and eat well due to my incessant
planting and tending beforehand.

I'm not anticipating surviving solely upon the fruits and nuts I have
planted, nope not me and my family.  I figure we will survive quite well
eating and trading the meat and fur of the very well fed and nurtured
squirrels and other critters who think I survive just to support their ever
expanding populations.

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan

sites.