[NAFEX] Sambucus rasemosa (Red Elderberry)

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Mon Jul 13 20:54:36 EDT 2009

That's exactly what I thought when I read that.  The bit about mixing
it with other stuff to improve the flavor didn't sound very appealing,
either.  As a typical over-fed American, I suspect I can do better.

Now, back to my hoomegrown blueberries. . . St. Cloud is really an
excellent cultivar.

Ginda
esatern MA, zone 6