[NAFEX] Northstar question?

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Mon Jul 13 20:47:02 EDT 2009

Mine was yellow I was surprised too.

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Cabe, Paul
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:34 AM
To: 'nafex at lists.ibiblio.org'
Subject: [NAFEX] Northstar question?

I enjoyed the recent comments on Northstar cherries.  I put in two trees
last year, which seem to be doing very well.  I was a little surprised by
the light yellow flesh - as a morello type, I was expecting red juice.  For
those that grow Northstar - what color flesh and juice should I expect?
Thanks,
Paul
Zone 6
Great Valley of Virginia