[NAFEX] special Living Mulch clover: Establishing Plans

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:12:26 EDT 2009

I missed a couple of days and look what happens! I would love to transplant
a bunch of white clover to anyone who will take it! It's taking over my
pasture and I don't want that to happen. I've meant to try to find
information on discouraging growth but life keeps getting in the way. Be
careful what you wish for.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/