[NAFEX] special Living Mulch clover: Establishing Plans

Puls, Ralph rpuls at papionrd.org
Wed Jul 8 15:06:42 EDT 2009

Let me interject something here---use prairie hay for mulch because it doesn't break down into small pieces like straw does and lasts much longer as a mulch.  Use prairie hay for your dog bedding---same reason plus no dust.

Ralph Puls
Land and Water Programs Coordinator
Papio-Missouri River NRD
8901 S. 154th Street