[NAFEX] Beach Plum questions

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 6 10:23:27 EDT 2009

I had a beach plum on St. Julian rootstock for many years, so the
species can be grafted to avoid the suckering problem.  Mine was about
six feet tall, more like a big bush than a tree.  I only had one, and
it bloomed so late nothing was left in bloom to pollinate it, so I
never got fruit.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :