[NAFEX] English walnut??

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Jul 6 00:03:45 EDT 2009

I know plenty of people in the Midwest who have grown Juglans regia
very well.  Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, etc.  The place you really should
ask is the Northern Nut Growers.  They know what cultivars work in what
areas.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :