[NAFEX] Plum incompatble with apricot?

anne bianca atbianca at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 14:20:28 EDT 2009

Thank you guys for the information.  I was worried when I read the information in that book and thought I had to change my plans of just planting them together - I am into companion planting in order to save space.  I will go ahead with my plans then and plant them in the same space...Thanks for sharing your experiences!