[NAFEX] (no subject)

anne bianca atbianca at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 13:56:22 EDT 2009

Thank you Mr. Bruns and Mr. Woodard for your replies.

Mr. Woodard, from Mr. Bruns experience with his trees, maybe the information had to do with passing on disease from one to the other.  The book was not that involved, so I don't think it would have been warning of possible problems with grafting. I didn't know you could encounter such a problem...makes me think.
I just wanted to get some info because I was a little shocked to read it...I was planning to plant two plums right next to an apricot!