[NAFEX] Summer pruning

Deb S debs913 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:37:10 EDT 2009

Since none of my trees set fruit this year (evil late hard frost), I am
wondering if I can do some pruning now?  I seem to see what needs pruning
better when there are leaves on the trees.

Also I have a sweet cherry and peach that both look a little punky.  The
cherry looks slightly wilted (kind of depressed) and the peach has some
leaves that are orange tinged.  Any ideas on what could be wrong?  Each has
another tree of the same type within 15 feet which are doing just fine, so
doubt it is a soil problem.

deb
SE Ohio