[NAFEX] Fences for deer proofing

Jerrydana5 at aol.com Jerrydana5 at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 20:32:14 EST 2009

I have tried a number of deer repellents --soap in trees (looks weird) dog
(too lazy), urinating in the plants in the night (also looks weird) human hair
(too hard to come by.)  I finally found something that works--an electric
fence--two wires slanting outward on top of a regular fence.  The real key  is
to bait it with peanut butter about every  3 weeks.  They take one  lick and
stay away.  It's the only thing I have found to work, and it  really is not
expensive or hard to set up.  Jerry in southern indiana   Without the peanut
butter, it won't work.
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)