[NAFEX] deer-resistant plants

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Fri Feb 27 16:13:48 EST 2009

My deer aren't super-hungry.  They eat the tomatoes but not the tomato
plants.  They've never bothered my currants, including cove currant, none
of which are thorny.  Nor do the bother my raspberries or blackberries.
They do eat appple trees, apples, witch hazel, and young red bud.
___
Ginda
eastern MA, zone 6