[NAFEX] Berry Bead bird decoys

JAMES ELIE tomelzear at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 13:57:25 EST 2009

Hey Jim,

I really liked your articles on the berry bead bird decoys for amelanchier
and cherry.  I was going to sit down some wintery afternoon and put a few
together.  I had read your article in the Fall 2008 Pomona and was planning
on just looping the wire around..... just like your article in the Winter
2009 Pomona says not to do.

Rather than try to re-invent the wheel, how did you secure the beads to the
wire in a natural looking manner?  I am considering just dropping a few
drops of gorilla glue down the center of the bead.

Thanks,

Jim Elie
Green Bay, WI
z4/