[NAFEX] Deer repellents???

Lee Reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 17:51:24 EST 2009

Another way to repel deer is with Deerchaser, which you can purchase
on the internet. Full disclosure: I developed the product. In all
honesty, I would say it's about 85% effective. It's an electronic
device consisting of a motion detector which, when activated, turns on
a low (4 V) light and a radio tuned to low volume.

(For some reason, the ad writers foolishly thought the product would
sell better if they said it had a bright light and made a loud noise.
Not so. Deer are very sensitive to noise, especially human type noises.)

The area protected is, I think, about 25 by 50 feet, but it can also
stop them from traveling certain paths.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://www.leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: