[NAFEX] Deer repellents???

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 26 14:39:48 EST 2009

this one can be smelly, but it hs worked for us.  Human urine.  Take a quart plastic milk jug.  leave top on.  cut two holes in the side about 5 inches up, on opposite sides for the scent to go out.  Put 2 in. of pee in the bottom.  The lid keeps rain from diluting.  Can be refilled from time to time.
    Our deer are not ravenous like some I've read about, but this stops them.  Place jugs about 8 ft. apart.  On the ground or hung from tree branches, on a low fence.
     Hector Black zone 6 middle TN