[NAFEX] Kentucky NAFEXers

nuttrees nuttrees at prtcnet.org
Tue Feb 24 18:23:05 EST 2009

Lucky thank you

       Yes we are open but in a Research and development mode mostly.   I do
have plants available for pick up and we are shipping this coming spring
season but we are still working on getting it together for fall 2009.   I
was in Iraq for almost 1 year so I have needed a lot of catching up to do I
did not get out of the army till 1 September 06.  I was injured and have
required several surgeries to fix a few things but I am working on it and
will open up fully in the near future.

I have found that I have to deal with Iraq while it is still fresh in my
mind and I'm not finding it easy to cope with some things in day to day
life,   I am taking it a lot easier these days the nursery will come back
some day soon but I have to come back first.

 I have not up dated the web site but plan to in the near future.   I will
supply my list of scion wood and plant material and the list of cultivars
available.

   I do have some plant material available Kaki & Virginiana persimmons,
Jujube and Asian pears and some other plant material.  The most interesting
thing I have to release is Rojo Brillante Kaki from Spain just out of the
post entry Quarantine this past fall very large fruit and very firm when
ripe

   Please contact me off list.

Thank you

Clifford England