[NAFEX] Seaweed and micronutrient blends

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 15:55:47 EST 2009

Could be so, but I have been foliar feeding my veggies with seaweed twice a week for years and they only keep getting better. I suspect any levels that are too high simply bond with the humus. Seaweed has other things in it that aid plant growth besides micronutrients. Worm castings are great too, but so expensive to buy that I don't even approach the maximum recommended amount of 1/4 total soil volume.