[NAFEX] Lydecker plum

Anton Ptak antonptak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:19:25 EST 2009

Jim,

Bailey Nurseries offers this variety - they are out for this year but should
have it again in 2010 (At least it's listed in their catalog).  I was
considering ordering some for 2010 (they only sell in bundles of 10 at
wholesale, and there's a sizeable minimum order amount for orchards of
$750-1000) and if you wanted to go in on a portion of a bundle let me know
closer to summer when they start taking orders again.  Or it would be
possible to go through one of the retail nurseries that work with them.

Anton Ptak
(planting this year in western WI)