[NAFEX] mulch/newspaper ink

Sheridan Shumway rattler_mt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 18:31:05 EST 2009

wouldnt worry about it to much.....my hands have been covered with the stuff for the last 7 years, including the petroleum based inks.....no health issues yet....and i know ive ingested some while eating out in the pressroom during the big print jobs that i cant get away from...my 80 year old father in law that has been working for newspapers from the time he was 7 or 8 until even today(he helps out 1 day a week yet) hasnt had any health issues related to ink, infact he is in better health than most his age......short of eating big gobs of raw ink your fine.....

Sheridan S.
northeast Montana zone 3/4