[NAFEX] Vacuum for Wasps ( Word of caution/ not for Jim F ) Anthony Curcio

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Feb 18 14:41:18 EST 2009

I looked into vacuum cleaners for insects for The Grape Grower.  For
home use, try a water vacuum.  That is, instead of a bag or tank, the
air is sucked through  a tank of water.  Such vacuums are amazingly
effective, yet  they won't tear up the plants.  They can also function
as air filters.  I have one called "Big Power" and if they ever make
one with a battery pack, it would be the ideal garden vac.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :