[NAFEX] cardboard and +

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:01:56 EST 2009

"100% overlap" might describe it better.  Like roof shingles: the next bunch covers 1/2 of what you just set, then the NEXT one covers 1/2 of bunch #2.  All are 4-5 thick, so every cross-section is 8-10 sheets thick.

I haven't ever bothered to wet the newspapers like Lee R suggests, but that might make windy weather mulching easier!