[NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 73, Issue 50

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Feb 17 12:23:09 EST 2009

I did a lot of research on Jap. beetles for my book.  Milky spore is a
long term help, but you have to get everyone in the area to use it or
the beetles just come in from the surrounding area. Surround is a good
preventative on fruits that are easily washed, but berries could be a
problem to clean.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :