[NAFEX] How many berries

Diane Porter dporter at lisco.com
Mon Feb 16 11:26:08 EST 2009

I'm in zone 5. We're looking at a red raspberry and a purple one, and
maybe a golden one. We haven't decided exactly which yet. Maybe
Heritage  and Royalty, and possibly Anne.

I'm open to suggestions as to what to order and where to order them
from.

Diane Porter
dporter at birdwatching.com
Birdwatching Dot Com
http://www.birdwatching.com
Birdwatching is your lifetime ticket to the theater of nature.