[NAFEX] GF 120 for cherry fruit fly and neonicotinoid classofpesticides

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Mon Feb 16 08:46:38 EST 2009

We have about 40 to 60 bee hives each season, depending on how many bees
survived the winter.  We have been using neonicotinoids for years and our
bees are just fine.  They have produced anywhere fron 3,000 to 5,000 pounds
of honey per season.  We have 2 ponds that keep them constantly supplied
with water during the season.  We feed them when blooms may be scarce.  And
we have always sprayed at night, when they are in the hive.  Our bees are
always taken into consideration when choosing spray products and we have no
CCD here from spraying anything!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
Office (815) 648-4467