[NAFEX] Pyrodwarf

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:54:29 EST 2009

I've been trying to find a source for small numbers of them.  Last year I found only a few places, and only one fairly late in the winter ordering season, but I think their license to sell the material ran out at last minute.  I found sources simply by googling. NAFEXlist readers might have more ideas.

I think the trialing info looks promising, so I want to try them against the other options I have, for light soil in z4.  The most likely reason I can think of for them not being more widely used is they are recent intro and not many places are currently expanding pear plantings.