[NAFEX] NAFEX on Facebook

Glenn & Kathy Russell GlennAndKathy2 at cox.net
Tue Feb 10 08:22:46 EST 2009

Thanks Robert for the tip!!!

            -Glenn

>Hello all,

>I know not many of you are in to the whole social networking thing
(Friendster, Myspace, Facebook and others), but I have created a little page
for NAFEX on >there for anyone who is interested.? I has been up for a
little while,? and to my suprize we have 5 people listed on there. This is
not ment to replace Pomona, >our web page, nor list here.? I just hope to
get a few more eyes directed our way by putting up a sign on a popular
forum.?