[NAFEX] OT : Kevin Moore Subject:Nafex posting problem and now Summer!

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:57:32 EST 2009

>>I remember my youth in Iowa well. Now I live in Zone 9. In sixty days the
torrid heat of summer will arrive. All my winter vegetables will shrivel up
and die. Even the tomatoes can't take the heat. Oh well, the tomatoes have
been producing well for a couple of months now.>>

Where in Iowa? And yes, come July I'll be whining about the heat and
humidity but for today, I'm happy as a clam! Melted all day! Where are you
now? My neighbors moved to Texas for health reasons and found the climate
challenging for an Iowa gardener! They're coping.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/