[NAFEX] Off Topic...Windows versions, (extension of open text or HTML)

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 11:04:11 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/6/2009 6:44:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
b.harrick at ilslaunch.com writes:

>  (Do not upgrade to Office 2007unless you HAVE to--what a disaster, but
> that's not fruit-related and I will keep off of my soapbox :))

If upgrading may I suggest going directly to XP or Mac. I've used Windows
2003, 2007 and now XP. XP is much much more reliable, that is, it doesn't lock up
nearly as much as the pervious Windows versions.

DO NOT UP GRADE TO MS VISTA! I did and returned it and the computer to the
point of purchase after using it several days. Non Microsoft programs didn't run
100% and some not at all, Microsoft of course, didn't have patches to support
them. Bill Gates wrote Vista to block his competition from being used on his
system.

My soap box!

Jerry

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)