[NAFEX] Posting in Outlook

Harrick, Barbara b.harrick at ilslaunch.com
Fri Feb 6 06:44:26 EST 2009

Hi all. We use the full version of Outlook. Full Outlook also opens a
new window when you reply. In the 2007 version the choice of HTML or
plain text is under Options, Plain text.  (Do not upgrade to Office 2007
unless you HAVE to--what a disaster, but that's not fruit-related and I
will keep off of my soapbox :))

In the 2003 Outlook, I remember the choice being obvious, when you hit
reply--the choice is right above the subject line--no pull down menus
needed.

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.