[NAFEX] NAFEX in html / posting problems

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 5 19:13:01 EST 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 6:57 PM, Martha L. Davis wrote:

> I have absolutely no idea whether I am posting in html or not.  I am
> doing whatever the mail program automatially does.  For those of you
> that are having problems with some emails how do people know or find
> out what they are posting in?

I think the answer to this is going to depend on the email program
you're using; I doubt, for instance, that it would help for me to give
you instructions on how to use Mac Mail (though if that is what you're
using, let me know).

If you post what program you're using, maybe someone who also uses that
program can help you.

But in general, no, you do not want more decorative fonts. They often
don't come through right to the people you're sending to, anyway; even
if you're not posting to this list. If there's an option for "Plain
Text", I would definitely use that.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly