[NAFEX] Akebia vines

akmanty akmanty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 17:26:34 EST 2009

Akebia:  I have 2 of the 5 leafed variety; live in WI and have lost
1, and replaced it.  The second one was newly planted.
Flowers are small; I didn't especially notice any fragrance.  I
planted them because the area they are in is shady and they did grow
fairly quickly to cover my arbor.  Nothing on the plant sticks; you
need to help it while young (tie it).
Tiger lilies:  jungseed.com in WI is one place.
Trumpet lilies are extremely fragrant.  I have pink, white (Regal),
golden, and yellow ones.
Karen