[NAFEX] fragrant vines

Alan Haigh alandhaigh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:13:35 EST 2009

I have one Kiwi whose name I've lost track of but it was supposed to be from
Italy and may have had Rose as the first 4 letters.  Its fruit are large,
flavorful and turn purple when fully ripe (it's not Ken's red).  On years it
bears it is by far my best cropper and the fruit is extremely good (you
know, for a kiwi).  That would mean that I actually enjoy eating them for a
few days-  Others adore them.  I never pass judgement on people based on
what species and varieties of fruit they love just on those who love none.

This Kiwi- maybe Rosanna?-  is also my most fragrant kiwi with the largest
flowers of all- they are actually almost showey.