[NAFEX] Akebia vines

jas39a at earthlink.net jas39a at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 07:34:07 EST 2009

I will be moving to a new property soon, and am thinking about what to plant.  I like fragrant flowers, and the Akebia vines in the Raintree catalogue cot my eye.  Does anyone here have any experience with them?  Are they easy to grow?  I'll be in zone 6 in central Kentucky.

I'm also looking for some old-fashioned Tiger Lillies.  I am having a hard time finding them.  I'm looking for orange lillies with the brown or maroon spots.  Does anyone know of a source for them?

Thanks--

Eddie Earles